Moving offices can be a stressful experience at the best of times, and organising is the key to a smooth operation. This project can only be undertaken by a commercial removals company, and before you start to do anything, here is a checklist to help you with your planning.
- Suitable Removal Contractor – The goal is to relocate without having a negative impact on the business, and with experienced office movers in Harrogate, you are covered. They would assign you a project manager, who would oversee the project and liaise to ensure everything is ready.
- Utilities – Utilities for the old and new venue must be arranged; with the old ones terminated upon your exit and the power, water and telephone are up and running when you arrive at your new offices.
- Data Connection – Every business demands a permanent Internet connection, so make sure that is ready when you start connecting up PCs and placing work stations. This is something the removal contractor can do on your behalf.
- Waste Removal – There will be stuff you do not wish to take with you, and some kind of commercial skip would do the trick. Simply call them up and have the empty skip delivered and you can begin to fill it.
- Packing – You should leave this to the professionals, who would have all the packing materials, and would label all boxes to ensure a smooth unpacking.
Make sure you confirm with all necessary services, especially with the removal company, as they will require date confirmation.